The MSE academic program office uses dedicated public funds to improve study conditions.
You can find general information on this topic here: „Public funds to improve conditions of study“
The concept to use these dedicated public funds is set up for 5 years. A planning committee meets twice a year to make adjustments to the distribution of the available funds according to current conditions.
The public funds to improve conditions of study of €297.000 have been distributed in the following way in 2018.
The current members of the planning committee for the period from October 1st 2019 through March 30th 2020 are:
Professors and Staff
- Prof. Dr. Faidon-Stelios Koutsourelakis (Chairman)
- Kaltenbach, Sebastian
- Prof. Veit Senner
- Turner, Joseph (representative B.Sc. ES)
- Gatto von der Heyde, Camilla (representative M.Sc. HFE)
- Hellen, Werner (representative M.Sc. IBT)
- Rinderer, Lukas (representative M.Sc. MS&E)