The MSE organizes a colloquium every year to bring together the wide-ranging activities going on at bavarian universities in the area of energy research. On this occasion, doctoral candidates and researchers from various departments and universities have the opportunity present their work. External guests from science and business also provide insights into their specialist areas.
The next and 9th MSE Colloquium with the topic "Shaping a Sustainable Energy Future" will take place on 1 August 2019.
More details can be found here.
Doctoral candidates and researchers of all bavarian universities who are currently working on a project in the area of energy research are invited to present their work.
External guests and experts are invited to attend the colloquium and share their ideas on energy research, both among each other and with researchers!
Information on past colloquiums and event photographs
Here you will find information, documents and photographs relating to past MSE colloquiums.
- Colloquium 2018: Advances in Energy Transition
- Colloquium 2017: Highlights in Energy Research
- Colloquium 2016: New Concepts in Energy Science and Engineering
- Colloquium 2015: Innovations for Energy Systems, Mobility, Buildings and Materials
- Colloquium 2014: Energy in Motion
- Colloquium 2013: Research towards innovative Energy Systems and Materials
- Colloquium 2012: Energy Challenges Germany 2050
- Colloquium 2011: Sustainable Energy Supply of the Future